When We Collect Information About You:
- We collect content that you submit to websites owned or operated by us when you may choose to fill up contact forms or when you participate in any interactive features, surveys, promotions, activities or events.
- We collect information about you when you register for an account, create or modify your profile, set preferences, sign-up for or make purchases through the Services.
- We collect certain payment and billing information when you register for certain paid Services.
- We keep track of certain information about you when you visit and interact with any of our Services.
- We collect information about your computer, phone, tablet, or other devices you use to access the Services.
What Information We Collect About You:
- Contact Information such as name, business email address, phone number, billing information, information you input in open text fields in help/contact us forms.
- You also have the option of adding a display name, profile photo, job title, and other details to your profile information to be displayed in our Services.
- Information about your business such as company name, industry, company size, company phone contacts and other.
- Content such as the files and links you upload to the Services
- Contact information, a summary of the problem you are experiencing, and any other documentation, screenshots or information that would be helpful in resolving an issue submitted to our customer support included in the Services. Contact information, a summary of the problem you are experiencing, and any other documentation, screenshots or information that would be helpful in resolving an issue submitted to our customer support included in the Services.
- Information about you when you visit and interact with any of our Services. This information includes the features you use; the links you click on; the type, size and filenames of attachments you upload to the Services; frequently used search terms; and how you interact with others on the Services.
How We Use Information We Collect:
- Respond to demo requests
- Respond to customer service requests
- To provide the Services and personalize your experience
- For research and development to troubleshoot and to identify trends, usage, activity patterns and areas for integration and improvement of the Services
- For safety and security to verify accounts and activity, to monitor suspicious or fraudulent activity and to identify violations of Service policies
- Send you an order confirmation
- Administer your account
- To communicate with you about the Services
- For customer support to resolve technical issues, to respond to requests for assistance, to analyze crash information, and to repair and improve the Services
- To protect our legitimate business interests and legal rights
Exercising Your Rights:
- You have the right to amend or update inaccurate or incomplete personal information, request deletion of your personal information, or request that we no longer use it. You may submit a request for access (i.e. request information on personal data collected, used, disclosed or processed by Maturify), as well as a request for integration, rectification, or erasure, or object to our processing of your personal data. Upon request, Maturify will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your personal information.
- In order to exercise your rights above and/or submit inquiries or complaints with regard to our processing of your personal data, you may send a request to Maturify by writing to this email address email@example.com. We will respond to your request within thirty (30) days.
- All passwords are hashed using proprietary algorithm combining MD5 and password hashing algorithms
- All hardware resides in a secure virtual private cloud with configured security groups blocking all low-level access
- All code commits run through a GIT based repository to a secure and isolated network (VPC). This allows us to design a highly secure network and isolate many of the resources behind multiple layers of firewalls and gateways that prevented direct access to all but the load balancer
- All changes are security tested in staging and testing environments
- Periodic security checks
Disclosures Specific To The Maturify Platform/Service:
- The use of information collected through our service shall be limited to the purpose of providing the service for which the client has engaged Maturify. Maturify collects information under the direction of its clients and has no direct relationship with the individuals whose personal data it processes. If you are a customer of one of our clients and would no longer like to be contacted by one of our clients that use our service, please contact the Client that you interact with directly. We may transfer personal information to companies that help us provide our service. Transfers to subsequent third parties are covered by the service agreements with our clients.
- Maturify has no direct relationship with the individuals whose personal data it processes. An individual who seeks access, or who seeks to correct, amend, or delete inaccurate data should direct his query to the Maturify Client (the data controller). If requested to remove data we will respond within a reasonable timeframe.
- We will retain personal data we process on behalf of our Clients for as long as needed to provide services to our Client. Maturify will retain this personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.